- 11.7 Hectares
Depth of water alongside
- Up to 13.5m below Chart Datum
Immediately for development
The site is being redesigned to provide a bearing capacity of 20t per square metre
24/7 accessibility plus excellent connectivity by road and rail
- Large scale component manufacturing requiring access to a deep water berth
- Large-scale pre-assembly and installation base
Tyne Clean Energy Park
Tyne Clean Energy Park, is the North East’s most versatile clean energy park, providing a unique co-location opportunity for the renewables sector with unrestricted 24/7 marine access.
The Port of Tyne’s new clean energy park will play an important role in supporting the government’s goal to power every UK home with offshore wind electricity.
Tyne Clean Energy Park has the following benefits:
- 13m berth depth alongside
- No beam restriction
- Lock free access
- Safe haven open 24/7/365
- Efficient marine access to Dogger Bank, Seagreen and Sofia
- Outstanding air, road and rail transport links
- Well established offshore energy supply chain on the River Tyne
- Local pool of industry professionals with highly transferable skills for the renewables sector
Are you interested?
If you would like to find out more about the Tyne Renewables Quay, we can help.
Get in touch with us now to discuss your requirements and to get any of your questions answered.