Reserve a unit
Units are now complete and available to reserve.
To book an introductory tour or for information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
High quality manufacturing space in the heart of a well-established manufacturing area.
Located just a few miles from the Port of Tyne, and the new Equinor and SSE Renewables O&M base in South Shields, as well as the International Advanced Manufacturing Park (IAMP) adjacent to the A19 in South Tyneside and Sunderland.
With its River Tyne location, the Manufacturing Zone at Jarrow Business Centre is an ideal base for SMEs wishing to serve larger tier 1 and tier 2 manufacturers across a range of manufacturing sectors.
Situated on the bustling Viking Business Park, close to Jarrow town centre, the Manufacturing Zone is just a few minutes’ drive to the A19 and A1(M) providing excellent road links North and South.
The centre is well served by public transport via the Tyne and Wear Metro and local bus services.
There are five units available, ranging from 941 sq ft (87 sq m) to 1510 sq ft (140 sq m).
Rent starts at £706 per month, inclusive of management costs.
Please note some unit sizes are slightly smaller than initally advertised.
|Unit||Size sq ft||Size sq m||Rent per month|
Prices correct as of March 2022.
- Self-contained facilities with own kitchen/WC amenities
- 24 hour access 365 days a year
- Two larger units provide higher ceiling and double entrance doorways which can accommodate forklift truck access.
- 24/7 on-site security services including CCTV and security personnel
- Secure roller shutters
- High quality finish with LED light fittings
- Dedicated broadband available in all units
- Digital telephone system with dedicated line
- Free parking with excellent links to A1(M), A19 and Tyne Tunnel
- Professional, friendly reception service
- On-site maintenance services including cleaning in communal areas
Businesses will also have access to an experienced business adviser to provide ongoing coaching support and access to external business support services where required.
South Tyneside Council has been awarded almost £500,000 from the Government’s Local Growth Fund through the North East Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), to develop the Manufacturing Zone.
For more information about the Manufacturing Zone please contact the team at Jarrow Business Centre on 0191 428 3300.