- This event has passed.
March 8, 2023 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The South Tyneside Pledge is all about focusing on local activities that can help South Tyneside to thrive. By signing up, you are making a real difference to the lives of residents across our borough. For this we thank you!
165 organisations from South Tyneside have now signed up to the South Tyneside Pledge. To celebrate this and boost collaboration between organisations, we would like to invite you to join our next networking event.
You will hear from other organisations about some of the fantastic work going on across the borough, and we will signpost to simple and realistic ways you too can get involved whether through volunteering; working with schools or signing up become A Better U Health and Wellbeing Champion.
Hear more about:
- Ways that Inspire South Tyneside can match your organisation with a local charity or community groups that could benefit from your expertise!
- The current and future procurement landscape, including the Council’s commitment to increase our proportion of spend locally.
- Support available to assist with recruitment, selection, training or upskilling within your business, whether this is for one person or an entire workforce.
- Easy ways to get involved to help us to inspire, empower and educate school pupils about careers and industry.
- How to become ‘A better u’ champion and share information about health and wellbeing with your staff, colleagues and friends.
- Top tips and ways to help you to reduce your energy bills as well as your carbon footprint.
- How to join a ‘litter and laugh walk’ or the ‘Adopt your patch initiative’
If you would like to say a few introductory words about your organisation you can opt to do so when booking.
Places are reserved for Pledge organisations only, and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
For more information about the Pledge see: https://investsouthtyneside.com/south-tyneside-pledge/
Please book through EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/south-tyneside-pledge-spring-networking-event-tickets-526370407057