- This event has passed.
March 23 @ 6:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Continuing its mission to celebrate and champion automotive excellence, the North East Automotive Alliance Annual Awards will return in 2023, with the winners to be announced at the dinner on Thursday 23rd March at Ramside Hall Hotel in Durham.
The awards categories are:
- Geoff Ford MBE Apprentice Award, sponsored by Gateshead College
- Graduate Award, sponsored by Marelli
- Innovation and Technology Award, sponsored by Newcastle University
- Sustainability Award, sponsored by Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK)
- Employer of the Year Award, sponsored by Invest South Tyneside
- SME Company of the Year Award, sponsored by North East Institute of Technology (NEIoT)
- Outstanding Contribution Award, sponsored by Sunderland City Council
Invest South Tyneside are delighted to be sponsoring the Employer of the Year Award.
Donations will be awarded to schools and school engagement programmes to help raise awareness of the importance of STEM and the attractiveness of a career within the automotive sector. The NEAA awards are supported by some of the region’s most dynamic, forward-looking and successful automotive companies and to date, have donated over £47,000 which has gone towards supporting our future talent.
The automotive awards present an excellent opportunity for companies and individuals to be publicly recognised and rewarded for their achievements.
For full details of the awards and to buy tickets for the event visit: https://northeastautomotivealliance.com/events/awards-2023/