Are you a creative business in the North East and are looking to grow your business through investment?
Creative UK are now taking applications for their North East Create Growth Programme. This DCMS funded development programme provides bespoke mentoring, workshops and investor introductions. Participants will work through a four- stage process to:
• Evaluate your business offer
• Define and iterate your growth plan
• Build and test your investment strategy
• Connect with investors
North East based businesses that have creativity at their heart. This includes businesses which are involved in:
• Advertising and marketing
• Design and designer fashion
• Film, TV, video, radio and photography
• IT, software and computer services (including gaming)
• Museums, galleries and libraries
• Music, performing and visual arts
Companies must be operating in Durham, Northumberland, Gateshead, Newcastle Upon Tyne, North and South Tyneside and Sunderland.
To find out more and make an Expression of Interest, visit: wearecreative.uk/north-east-cgp/